Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, i think i may have found my Z!!!! i have located a 2003 black/modred up here in Canada with only 5800km (3600 mi) on the clock... i'll know by end of the week if she's mine... my question is that i was told the only thing done (warrantied) by GM was that it had the column lock PCM reprogrammed (recall)... does that screw up any future performance reprogramming ( ie. Predator, etc...) or not?? the car is otherwise 100% bone stock

Thanks guys...

Derek

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
If it had a tune before the reprogramming was done, it is wiped out. You can have a tune done now that the CL recall was done with no prob.

Jack

·
Registered
622 Posts
Curious

What are they asking U.S.$

NEED4Z said:
Hey everyone, i think i may have found my Z!!!! i have located a 2003 black/modred up here in Canada with only 5800km (3600 mi) on the clock... i'll know by end of the week if she's mine... my question is that i was told the only thing done (warrantied) by GM was that it had the column lock PCM reprogrammed (recall)... does that screw up any future performance reprogramming ( ie. Predator, etc...) or not?? the car is otherwise 100% bone stock

Thanks guys...

Derek

1 - 3 of 3 Posts