Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us with Z16's got together today. I have more pictures, but wanted to get one up now. I didn't have a wide angle lens, but you can still see them pretty good.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,276 Posts
Great line up.

Please post a link to a high resolution version of this picture.

:)

You can upload the picture (max size 1mb) to http:\\imageshack.us
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,957 Posts
There is just something about those cars :) From that distance tho they kinda look like toy hot wheels cars :jawdrop:

Thanks for the great pic :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Great Picture :thumb: :thumb: current value 1/4 million :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
806 Posts
Which one is yours??? :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IT L GO said:
Great Picture :thumb: :thumb: current value 1/4 million :p
I knew someone would make that comment. It does suck that they dropped as much as they have, especially when you paid full MSRP. At least I was one of the first few to have one and I did get 0% financing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RC45 said:
Great line up.

Please post a link to a high resolution version of this picture.

:)

You can upload the picture (max size 1mb) to http:\\imageshack.us
I went ahead and created a web site with nine pictures on it. You can click on them to see bigger pictures. Dail up users be warned, most of the big ones are around a half meg. Here is the link:

http://z16.eddiepanther.com/index.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Z06_19ui said:
I knew someone would make that comment. It does suck that they dropped as much as they have, especially when you paid full MSRP. At least I was one of the first few to have one and I did get 0% financing.
You still have the Honor of having the best of the breed and the Top Gun of the C5 Z06's :jammin: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,851 Posts
Z06_19ui said:
A few of us with Z16's got together today. I have more pictures, but wanted to get one up now. I didn't have a wide angle lens, but you can still see them pretty good.

This is something I'd expect to see at a show like Carlisle...excellent picture. :thumb:

Don
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
Great shot!!! I like your color choice...

Greg
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top