Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
lundgren said:
I don't know, I'm still trying to find out if Adam and Eve had belly buttons.
LMAO... :lol: Yes brother, after about 30-50 miles for a computer relearn, hold on. Especially with cold air. It really woke my Z up, but I am using a similar unit by Vortex. Jim hall's unit is just as good and very nice looking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sidewinder w/ Z1000 rocks!

I made 365/348, and got wheel spin well into second gear. Big SOTP diff.

·
Registered
327 Posts
There is a noticeable difference. I put the Haltech TRIC on my '02 Z06 and you can feel and hear the difference. You can hear it sucking up air and the exhaust got louder.

I only gained 10 rwhp and 17 ft lbs though. Something else is wrong though. Before the intake I was running 10.5:1 air fuel ratio to 11:1 air fuel ratio. Now after the intake I am running straight 10:1 air fuel ratio. VERY phat, very rich air fuel ratio. We think there is another 10-20 HP waiting to be found after the car leans out. Just no clue on how to lean it out...

H

·
0 Posts
T-1 Filter

Brian, missed your call by 30 seconds today. Did you get the new T-1 Z1000 filter? Corvette Bob just made 365 RWHP with it (Posted on the corvetteforum)...Whoops and here! Didn't see it.

We made 367/357 with just the T-1 Intake (No other mods) on our test dummy 2002 Z06. This filter will work on the TRIC, but it's a bear to install. I got it on, but I put the filter on first then installed from the bottom up, and connected my Titanium TRIC to the MAF end. We'll be dynoing soon.

Jim

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hope to tell you that it makes a difference. Today, the wife and I took the car out, and we were pulling into traffic and I got on it to merge (from about 10-15 mph) and the rear end broke loose. Then, to top it off, it laid down some second gear rubber. All that I could think was WOW, was that cool. For you guys with Z06's, getting second isn't a big deal, but I've got an UNloaded ( no powerloader) 2001 A4 coupe. I do have Z06 grilles and a T-1 and a magnaflow /x-pipe combo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts