Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Eradispeed rotors are very cool. We just got a set installed on our 2002 Z06 and they are 'bad to the bone'.

Halltech will have these beauties available online through our new store opening this weekend.

Here's a preview: www.CorvetteC5.com

Our forum price will be $795.00 for the front and rears.

The fronts weigh .60 lbs less than stock. The rears. .33 lbs. less.

The are drilled and slotted and gauranteed for life against warpage.

Baer has developed EradiSpeed™ rotor upgrades for a variety of applications. Although it is true the crossdrilling, the slotting, or for that matter the zinc surface washing, are cosmetic enhancements, EradiSpeed™ rotor packages also feature rotors with thicker cheeks to provide more heat sink capacity in the fire path of the rotor. Also, they all feature directional vanes for greater pumping efficiency, as well as a two-piece design where the hat, or hub/hat section of the rotor is CNC machined from a solid billet of aluminum and is then fixed to the rotor ring using National Aviation Standard (NAS) stainless hardware. In other words, the EradiSpeed™ is much more than just the most visually appealing direct replacement rotor, it is the only upgrade of its type which can actually deliver the benefits of greater heat absorption, increased durability and lighter total weight.

Jim Hall;)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Put these on our 2002 Z06 and they are sweet

Not much I can say except that they are far superior to stock. The looks cannot be beat.

Jim

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I got a pair sitting here in the box, man, these things are massive and are true quality pieces.....

I only wish the rears had the alum centers.....It's probably because of the ebrake setup on the C5.....no big deal, they are KICK AZZ.........

Now, I'm waiting on a set of 02 pads to get here :)

JC

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Jim, how do they hadnle heat stress cracks?
Historically drilled rotors crack very easy or vette's and normally cyro (frozen) rotors work better.
Any thoughts??
I road race and have a number of cracks on the stock rotors so want to know what to expect.
:-?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts