Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok...didn't get any feedback...probably because these are new. I did, however, have a long talk with Jim Hall and decided to go ahead and place an order. I'll let everyone know the results.

Dan in Denver

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Cool. Looking forward to a review.

Alex

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just installed my Halltech Stinger SSM. Wow...easy to do. Even with my limited smarts it took about 30 minutes going very slowly and taking some time to clean the area under the stock air box.

I didn't dyno but there is a noticeable power increase and better throttle response. Jim Hall was great to work with.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Whipdan said:
Just installed my Halltech Stinger SSM. Wow...easy to do. Even with my limited smarts it took about 30 minutes going very slowly and taking some time to clean the area under the stock air box.

I didn't dyno but there is a noticeable power increase and better throttle response. Jim Hall was great to work with.
Jim Hall is and always has been great to work with class act :z:

·
Registered
168 Posts
wow that filter is HUGE....i thought that my regular stinger was big.. but that SSM is a monster... ... I still don't see how that filter will get any "fresh" air..... i have been concocting serveral different types of scoops to cut into the shroud in order to provide the intake some more air.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts