Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 HOURS LEFT! DON'T MISS THIS ONE. SALE ENDS AT 10:25 PM PST.

We are overstocked for Christmas and want everyone who has wanted a T-1 system to have the opportunity to pick one up for Christmas.

Beginning tonight (12-17-01) 10:25 PM PST until 12-19-01 PST you can order the quickest and fastest intake made for your 2001 or 2002 C5.

It must be ordered online at: www.CorvetteC5.com and you must register as a forum member to see this pricing.

Click Login on our main page to enter our Secure Ordering area.
Enter any user name and password. You only need to do this once. Then when you come to bottom, select Z06Vette.com for a price you will not believe!

Once you sign in, go back to Intake and then select the T-1 Intake.

This pricing will be good for online orders only.

Merry Christmas!

Jim Hall

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well... I might just go for it if I could see the price. When I try to login, I get shut down: "This program has performed an illegal operation" message. Can you post the price here ? Nobody here but just us good guys.;)

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Mr. Halltech,

Thank you for the Christmas present. Santa is shipping mine overnight :)

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Dreamin said:
Hmmm. doesn't work... registered with two different user names... $599 both times.
:(
I had the same problem, I called for help. :) Go to the site, log in and then select intakes you will see the updated pricing and ordering information.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Hey Jim, if you want sales, post the damn price. If your site is difficult ... well people who drive fast cars usually have no patience...

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ok, tried it again... I'm definitely logged in, i'm on intake, i'm on T1 intake.... price is $599.

I guess Jim sold out at his special price.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm using IE 6.0 and could not see special pricing either. Saw $599 would be interested if I could see special price Logged in twice still saw $599.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dreamin said:
Hmmm. doesn't work... registered with two different user names... $599 both times.
:(
It is not the name that is important. You must use the pulldown menu second from the bottom of the customer login page. Select Z06Vette.com and then your forum name.

Once you enter the SSL section, you will see the T-1 Intake for $499.00.

Each time you login from then on, discounted prices pertaining to the forum will be the only prices you see.

If you have any further problems, call toll free 866-379-8200 in the morning to order.

Merry Christmas!

Jim and Debbie

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Z1000 Filter

Lambinator said:
Jim,

Does that come with the Z1000 filter, or can that be added as an option?

Thanks
Yes the Z1000 Filter is the filter that goes with the T-1 Induction.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Login Procedure

1) Go to www.CorvetteC5.com

2) On the left sidebar select Login

3) The site will flip to https (SSL Secure)

4) Complete the "Customer Login" and select Z06Vette.com under the pulldown menu next to Forum Member?

5) Your forum name and that's it!

Remember your name and password for the future, so that each time you signin, any reduced pricing is all you see.

Best,

Jim

PS $499 is the pricing through 10:25 PM tomorrow night PST>

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're login in, but you didn't select Z06vette.com under the forum pulldown.

Dreamin said:
Ok, tried it again... I'm definitely logged in, i'm on intake, i'm on T1 intake.... price is $599.

I guess Jim sold out at his special price.
Just go back to the registration, and reenter with a different name and password, but this time in the second to the bottom pulldown, pick Z06Vette.com.

This allows you to view the Z06vette.com pricing anytime you login.

Jim

1 - 20 of 28 Posts