Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a brand new Halltech T1 carbon fibre cold air induction. You can see it on Halltech's website, www.corvettec5.com. Click on Intake and it's the first unit in the upper left.

It has never been installed and is in from-the-factory condition. Here's what it says on the website:

Halltech T-1 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Induction - 434 HP

This is the 1/4 mile and dyno champ, the Halltech T-1 Induction System. Made of 100% Space Age Carbon Fiber saves 4 #s over stock. 367 RWHP/357 RWT on the 2002 Z06 (432 HP 420 lbs ft. torque) No cutting, or alterations, with easy 15 minute installation this intake will not void your warranty. Our customer runs 11.86 @ 120.3 mph with the T-1 Intake, Halltech Ported Throttle Body and Headers with stock tires and exhaust.

Price: 599.00 USD

My price: $499 plus $10 shipping.

--pdx_Z

B

·
0 Posts
intake

Let me be the devil's advocate...why are you selling it? ...heard of something better?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: intake

Buzz said:
Let me be the devil's advocate...why are you selling it? ...heard of something better?
I always liked the gains from the T1 but never so much the styling of the carbon fibre so I was thinking of getting the black composite one instead.

If it doesn't sell, no biggy. It's not like carbon fibre is slower or anything. :D

--pdx_Z

1 - 4 of 4 Posts