Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halltech has a limited number of our newest underhood, no cutting, no trimming, titanium/carbon fiber intake.

This intake system is designed specifically for the Z06 and will be available by November 1st.

Dyno testing first. We expect numbers very close to the 367 RWHP mark on our 2002 Z06.

Picture soon will be of the prototype which is not production clean, but very close to the final copy.

This intake will be in limited supply, due to our availability of titanium at this time. We have 37 in stock ready to ship

$Pricing $629.00, with 10% off for this forum.

Picture is with the titanium unpolished.

Jim Hall

·
Registered
132 Posts
HI JIM, HOW IS THIS INTAKE DIFFERENT FROM OR BETTER THAN THE SIDEWINDER? WHICH FILTER IS USED WITH THE TITAN (T-1,Z1000) APPRECIATE ANY INFO. AS I WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE BEST INTAKE AVAILABLE FOR MY 02 Z06 INBOUND.THANKS.DG

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Differs only in looks and placement

MOUNTAINWOLF said:
HI JIM, HOW IS THIS INTAKE DIFFERENT FROM OR BETTER THAN THE SIDEWINDER? WHICH FILTER IS USED WITH THE TITAN (T-1,Z1000) APPRECIATE ANY INFO. AS I WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE BEST INTAKE AVAILABLE FOR MY 02 Z06 INBOUND.THANKS.DG
The Titanium neck rather than the T-1 elbow. Dyno numbers Monday.
The T-1 is directly in front of the air-vent, the Titan is not. The Titan uses a different filter.

If you recently purchased the T-1, and want to trade in your undamaged T-1 elbow, add $50.00 and the elbow to upgrade.

The picture shows the unpolished titanium, which will be polished in the production version.

Call Pam to order toll free: 866-379-8200.

Jim

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MARZ06 said:
Any improvement over the Titanium TRIC? Cost to convert if so?

Thanks Jim

Mark
Only for the 2002 Z06. The Titanium TRIC is not available. The Titan will be if we see sales.

The T-1 is still my favorite intake.

Monday, we will have dyno numbers on all three systems.

Jim

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Jim, I installed the new filter, T1000, recently on my sideWinder. Took all of about 5 minutes and it looks great. I do feel some improvement over the wedege, breathing even easier. I am very pleased with the sideWinder T1, both in performance and looks.

Don

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am so damned confused

Why doesnt the regular Titanium Tric get any more exposure, will the titan do the job of the regular trick without making the hole in the front of the car?

Also, did that hole you drill in the throttle body plate pan out, or is that not a good fix now for the Tric? I remember you said it worked, but now that its been a while, hows that going?

I am putting all my stuff on in the spring and I want the ultimate intake for my '02, tric, titan, t-1 whateva!!

Let me know :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Mr. Jim, confused......

ZO6LS6 said:
Is this NEW TIT for the '02's only??????
Or, ok for 'o1's................
Also, WHY the added expense of TIT??????
No, it is available for ALL 2001-02 LS1s and Z06s.

Underhood system, no cutting.

Jim

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I can't believe you laid that on a new EB Z06, on the paint! Nothing but cotton, air, and stray bugs touch the paint of my Z06.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Scratches rub out

with Zaino.

Very carefully done.

Jim

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't worry boys!

All orders will go out while Jim is away. I'm holding down the fort
till they return. Any questions regarding your order or our products just give me a call.

Pamela:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts