Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Halltech TRIC Receives U.S. Patent
We just received a Notice of Allowance from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for our design patent application.

Patent Serial no. 29/126,050

All other patents pending.

The TRIC rules the track. E.T. and MPH. The SideWinder T-1 the street.

We installed the TRIC on our Z06 today for the first time to AutoTap, test, dyno, and to the track.

Relearn was too slow, so we pulled fuses 16 and 23, with the ignition on. Motor off. Waited 5 minutes, shut off the ignition, reinstalled the fuses. Sweet!

Receiving this notice from out Patent Attorneys seemed very appropriate today. Debbie Hall finally arrives tonight at 6:30 PM after a 1 week delay in NY.

God bless those folks.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I refused to take funds out of the stock market today, in fact we invested new money into stocks. One portfolio lost $2,000 today, but I am not worried at all. It will bounce back.

This forum and its members rule!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats Jim!! You deserve it. :cool:

Let's not talk about stock...lost $30K just in Ford stock today. :puke: But I'm in for the long haul. :roll: :D :( :-?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry

Sorry. It will all come back. I know. What is happening is realignment.

Enough said.

:roll:

Deb's home in an hour!!!!!!:guiness: :guiness: :D

She's been in NY since 8-21 and I'm celebrating!!!:cheers:

Jim

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: Sorry

Halltech said:
Sorry. It will all come back. I know. What is happening is realignment.

Enough said.

:roll:

Deb's home in an hour!!!!!!:guiness: :guiness: :D

She's been in NY since 8-21 and I'm celebrating!!!:cheers:

Jim
Amen glad she's finnaly getting home, you might even get a Hot meal..............

:cool: :D

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Jim, apparently your Private Mailbox is FULL and this is preventing subcribers from sending you private e-mail via the z06vette.com forum. Just thought you might want to know about this.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Jim,

Glad to hear that Debbie is home safely.

When is the new filter available for the side winder? I'm interested....

thanks

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Donaldson filter

Not ever. Donaldson is playing political football again, just like the last time we did business with them. They say we are too small for them, and I say they are too big for us.

Waiting 2 weeks just for a repsponse on a firm order is not acceptable. The flange on the prototype is too small for our TRIC and SideWinder and would have to be redesigned. Say another 3 months. Our Wedge works just fine, and will be the filter used for all systems.

Ranger runs 12.1s at 116 with just our TRIC/MAG and the Wedgie, so performance numbers on the payment are proven. It flows at 1000+ cfm, which is 400 cfm more than the Z06 needs to make 405 HP.

Jim

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's back and tired.

One extra week in NY, and what a week. I'll say no more except thank you for your well wishes. They are genuinely appreciated.

Business is back in partial swing with orders coming in, but slow delivery, until Deb gets in the shop tomorrow.

Since Chris left, the workload is very heavy.

Please have patience on orders. We should be able to ship every order within one week max.

Jim

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Halltech said, "Waiting 2 weeks just for a response on a firm order is not acceptable."

Jim, I couldn't agree more and I'm NOT talking about your filter
suppliers. I think virtually all of us who just went thru the Z06 ordering process waited a great number of weeks longer. :(

·
Registered
631 Posts
Congrats on the patent.

Bet your wife will get a great hug when you see her !

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
She knows she was missed.

Since she was due to fly back on 9/11 at 4:00, she was also very lucky.

Some of the flights due to become cruise missles were foiled.

The two older guys captured on the Amtrak train are singing like birds. That's how this thing is getting information so quickly.

Looks like my predictions of what to do to prevent this type of thing are coming to pass.

1) Arm the pilots

2) Sky Marshalls in the passanger area

3) Doors to the cockpit, enterproof

4) Search everyone. (My car was searched and I was asked for my DL and I was made to park at an upper level by the Orange County Sheriff)

5) Iraq's Sadman Insane was behind this, planned for many years. We'll see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts