Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is it? 2 Minutes ago we chose the winner of the Halltech Sidewinder package!!

The video is a little blurry at the end but you can tell it's Wieder Marketing Int'l. In other words:

THX2.NET!!

Congrats!!!!! Please send me an email with your shipping address!!!

Winner Video

Thanks to everyone that participated and we appreciate your support and Jim Hall of Halltech for his donation of this part to help the forum raise some dough!!!!

:cool: :cool:

JC

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Congratulations on your all expenses paid trip to......Oh wait that was another contest. Well done !! :cheers:

·
Registered
878 Posts
WOW!!

JC,

Thank you, thank you, thank you... Someone :D'd on me tonight. Please tell your daughter she's AWESOME! I can't believe it :cheers: .

Yippie... I've never won anything before in my life.. When I checked to see who won I couldn't believe it was me. Toooooo cooooool.

I think I'll have a few more :guiness: :guiness: to celebrate. Now all I need it my Z. Come on dealer, daddy needs a TPW... :yeadog: :yeadog:

:z: - Best forum on the Net!

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe, now that's a happy Z owner :yeadog:

The thanks go to Jim Hall for donating this piece, he was kind enough to support us more than he already does by donating the part.....Great guy....

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
Congrats :D :D :D Well....I guess I have to buy one now :p

JC, Frank, and the Gang......This Place Rocks!!:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I love the way you guys picked the winner.

It's not fair, THX2.NET is still waiting for his car. :)

Seriously, congrats neighbor.

You have the Halltech, I have the yellow beast. :)

Raymond

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Congratulations. I think you will like the sidewinder. I just installed mine Friday and it does feel like it is breating even better.
When is your car supposed to be delivered? It will make the wait even tougher now. Although, you can look at the sidewinder and daydream about the day you actually get a car that you can put it on.

JC - Frank, This was a good idea. I hope the money raised was worth the effort and the advertising that HallTech received was worth his investment.

Don

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don, I think it was a win/win situation for all parties involved.

Next item up for grabs is the rare Chevy racing book 1fastdog has donated to the forum. We're sure that this will be a hit too!

Thanks to everyone!

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Allright! Congrats to you and a big thank you to Halltech for donating the prize!

ZIppy :) :)

H

·
0 Posts
Boy did you luck out!

Not only did you win, but if you want to drive up to Huntington Beach this week, I will personally install it for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-:D

Jim Hall
Halltech
Call me at 10:00 tomorrow.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: Boy did you luck out!

Halltech said:
Not only did you win, but if you want to drive up to Huntington Beach this week, I will personally install it for you.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-:D

Jim Hall
Halltech
Call me at 10:00 tomorrow.
Jim,
Thanks for the offer, that's super of you. I'd love to drive up there, but I don't think it will fit my F-150 SuperCrew 4x4. It's all I've got until my Z arrives in 4 - 6 weeks (wife wants truck asap). I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives, I'll take you up on your offer then if that's okay. Lot's of other mods will be happening I'm sure.

Noah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts