Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Z06 with Halltech's Titanium/Carbon Fiber TRIC/MAG runs [email protected]

Details on this awesome performance to follow. No nitrous. No internal mods. Just our TRIC/MAG, headers and other bolt ons.

I'll have the list of bolt-ons later today.

Jim Hall

D

·
0 Posts
Hello again please,,,, complete info tires,weather conditions,60ft times etc....What a fantastic run....Dennis

·
Registered
680 Posts
Jim, how will the sidewinder compare with the same bolt-ons? I WANT to KNOW /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
That's an awesome run!! Congrats!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

A buddy of mine saw a Black Z06 running at Gateway International last weekend. He said the 06 was turning 12.40s. Come on...I know its one of you guys...who was it?? You didn't invite me?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

J

·
0 Posts
Jim..thats quite a run...

I look foward to hearing what bolt ons he had...

121 trap ....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Headers?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
List of mods from Steve Merenkov (Steve is our dealer/installer in the bay area) who did the work on this Z06:

Until I hear officially from the customer, I cannot give you full details, but I know from Steve and Lawton Ferriera, that he was turning 12.007 consistantly before he added headers.

The speed is inconsistant with other Z06s with bolt ons, but I will reserve my skepticism until later.

I personally would like to see someone runs a pass like this with the cats in place. They do not take away much.

One customer dynoed +8 RWHP with the addition of headers (Long Tube) and cats removed. Most header companies claim at least that much just from the header mod.

Halltech TRIC/MAG Intake
Granatelli MAF (Many codes, but finally sorted out)
Underdrive Pulley
TPIS Headers (Long tube eliminating the precats)
No cats.
02 Simms
Beru plugs with Moroso wires
80mm BBK
Thermostat and fan on change

That's it. Stock titanium exhaust

Jim Hall
Halltech Systems, Inc.
www.CorvetteC5.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts