Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a Halltech TRIC (the filter mounts under the front of the car through the radiator cover) with real carbon fiber (black) and real titanium... to match your Z06 titanium exhaust.

Retail $795.

Purchased in 2002, used for ~15,000 miles. No blems or problems. Great intake, time to move onto something else. Still have original box, template for cutting out your radiator support, filter cover, etc. I've driven in HARD rain with no problem with this intake. If your local I can provide the pre cut radiator cover as well.

$475 plus shipping in the lower 48...

[email protected] <---paypal

·
Registered
229 Posts
awsome set up, i have #25 ti tric w/ cf intake, is there anyway you could make a copy of the template for me since i didnt have it when i bought mine the shroud is alittle oversized and i would like to fix it if possible. thanks

-mike

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
illmac77 said:
awsome set up, i have #25 ti tric w/ cf intake, is there anyway you could make a copy of the template for me since i didnt have it when i bought mine the shroud is alittle oversized and i would like to fix it if possible. thanks

-mike

Sure, I'll make a copy onto some posterboard material. Give me your mailing address and I'll ship it out. I cut mine a bit oversize as well, and then use some black door edge trim to make it look clean.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT $450 plus shipping

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$400 shipped???

·
Registered
128 Posts
Brian can you email me pictures of this setup? I have a Halltech TRIC but would not mind upgrading to the carbon fiber. If you can send pics my email is [email protected] THANKS!

·
Registered
21 Posts
ZO SIC said:
$400 shipped???
I will take it shipped to 30909. I will pay pal today, cool??? Thanks Ranger for the heads up on this.
Dave:guiness:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Definately one of the best intake systems out there! I have one on my Z06 and wouldn't trade it for anything else. You will be happy!

-J

·
Registered
229 Posts
i agree with everyone, prob the best set up you were able to buy to date. shes a keeper.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chief Dave said:
I will take it shipped to 30909. I will pay pal today, cool??? Thanks Ranger for the heads up on this.
Dave:guiness:
You sent me a PayPal before I even responded... PayPal takes, what, 3% of the sale in fees? That is $12 AND I'm paying shipping....

Hmm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Brian,
Your inbox is full, so I will replay here. The adress you have from pay pal is cool. I updated my info on this forum too. Thanks again and please let me know.
Dave:usa:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
vntperformance said:
Is the intake still available?
Sorry for not updating this post.

The TRIC is sold and has been shipped. Thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts