Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally decided to book at the Hampton--and it looks like they're filled! :cry: Waiting for them to call back and confirm that they're sold out...

If I can get all my reservations lined up, it looks like I may be able to attend the Fest this year-if not, I'll have to kick myself for not acting sooner...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, the Hampton called back and they are filled. Called the Baymont and booked there. It's a little farther to stumble at the end of the night, but Layne and Lisa should be able to drag me "home"... :drunken:

Now to find an open co-pilot's seat...

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
S-TEE said:
Well, the Hampton called back and they are filled. Called the Baymont and booked there. It's a little farther to stumble at the end of the night, but Layne and Lisa should be able to drag me "home"... :drunken:

Now to find an open co-pilot's seat...
We will "borrow" a luggage cart and wheel you back if need be!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Scott, I have an open seat in the car, as will many others, always welcome bro...

Mark

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mdickie said:
Scott, I have an open seat in the car, as will many others, always welcome bro...

Mark
Thanks, Mark! I like to ride with other Z owner's so that I can pick up driving tips, 'specially those that drive like the "dickien's". That run to Maker's Mark after lunch impressed me, watching you drive those wet roads like a Banshee (and how Stry was able to follow)! I'd like to take ya up on your offer! :thumb: Of course, we'd have to arm wrestle for Leslie... :D

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
S-TEE said:
Thanks, Mark! I like to ride with other Z owner's so that I can pick up driving tips, 'specially those that drive like the "dickien's". That run to Maker's Mark after lunch impressed me, watching you drive those wet roads like a Banshee (and how Stry was able to follow)! I'd like to take ya up on your offer! :thumb: Of course, we'd have to arm wrestle for Leslie... :D
Keep an eye on the Mark man he will pull out a hockey stick on ya! Better join our gentleman's drinking agreement. :rofl: :rofl: :drunken:

·
21,394 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Keep an eye on the Mark man he will pull out a hockey stick on ya! Better join our gentleman's drinking agreement. :rofl: :rofl: :drunken:
What agreement is that? :drunken: :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
What gentlemen? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Scott,
Great that you are coming again! I'll have my daughter with me this year, but my bro tszwec from Yuma will have an open seat as he is 'flyin' solo",,,just say the word! I know you'll want to drive my car again this year too, and that can be arranged! :guiness:

Jim

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
I may need to pick up a ride to Makers Mark again this year.

I'll have my Z this time, but it is long past the time when she was set up for 'road racing' and twisties.
Also at 7 mpg, I'd have to fill up 4 times just to get there :blush:

Mike

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I am sure we can find an open seat for the Sherriff...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jim Lembo said:
Scott,
Great that you are coming again! I'll have my daughter with me this year, but my bro tszwec from Yuma will have an open seat as he is 'flyin' solo",,,just say the word! I know you'll want to drive my car again this year too, and that can be arranged! :guiness:

Jim
Jimbo-throw S-Tee the keys and jump in....got two good reasons...

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Jim-now that is WAY kewl you offering your baby Z to Scott:thumb: You KNOW I like that!

Ok, here goes some WHOREvette swapping

Scott in Jim's vette
Me in MDickie's vette
MSiska in my vette
MikesZ06 in the snake

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Just stayed at the Baymont and it was very nice.....however........Be sure if you booked on line that you take a printout of your confirmation and cost with you. When I checked in, they handed me a bill and had me sign and initial it. I asked if this was the same price that I booked at and the girl said yes. When I got to my room, I checked my printout and the paper they had me sign off on had an inflated price of $40.00 a night! I handed her my printout with the confirmed price and they had to give it to me at that price. I take all my papers with me when I travel. especially when I book online. Just a word of advice.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
how many days will you be there.. i have an extra room booked.
i have a buddy coming later in the week.. i could probably part with the room tues.. wed.. thurs and friday ?
pm me..

i will talk to my bud.. it is at the hampton..

if he is not coming i will let you have it..
mike

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Jim-now that is WAY kewl you offering your baby Z to Scott:thumb: You KNOW I like that!

Ok, here goes some WHOREvette swapping

Scott in Jim's vette
Me in MDickie's vette
MSiska in my vette
MikesZ06 in the snake

:rofl:
How come I get the slow car? ;) :lol: :lol:

Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts