Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Happy Bday guys. :cheers:

At least you didn't call him Lawnboy like I did before. hahaha I think he has forgiven me.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sheesh!!! Can't we stop this madness.......hehehe!:bang:

Seriously, have a really nice day-shouldn't be too hard to remember this one with the snow still on the ground-how often does that happen on your B/Day???

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
Thanks guys!!

Yeah, this will be one b'day where I don't drive the Z. 5" of snow in my backyard (I'm in NE Dallas suburbs, and we got hit with the most I think) at 8am this morning. Now its melting away, though.

That's a good thing. You get to enjoy it and then its gone. No sanding trucks, etc. to mess up the cars.

I'll be driving the Z tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
788 Posts
thanks guys!

it was very nice of you to remember and take the time to post. and to Wes: Happy Birthday!

i am having a good day...didnt drive the Z....because of the snow...but drove the wife's new vert instead! :eek:

i know i shouldnt have....but she had the tahoe....the bmw is in the shop having some body work done and it was between my Z and her vert...do you think i made the wrong choice??? :D :D :D

we got a lot of snow down south too.....about 3 or 4"

nothing here in downtown at my office tho.....

and yes i know, 4" of snow is nothing....i hear it from my beautiful swedish wife all the time.....who hails from minnesota......about how they used to make snow tunnels and would get literally trapped in their homes during blizzards.....blah blah blah..... :eek:

its fun for us texans tho! nothing like seeing a bunch of warm blooded texans trying to navigate their way through the snow!!! slip sliding fun!

once again....thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
thanks guys!

and Norman.....i'm not sure you're off the hook just yet for the lawn boy comment... :D :D :D
the way you spin it now...it was all just an innocent mix up.....well those of us in the know....know better!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

let's see.....how could norman make it up to me....anyone got any ideas????

hmmmmm....think i will have to get creative on this one!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts