Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the dealer to see my EB Z06 it arrived this afternoon. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The dealer put it inside for me since the weather here is stormy so I could take a good LOOK at the beast as it came off the truck. My wife has said Happy Birthday to me at least 100+ times since we went to see it. I will turn 50 this coming Wednesday what a present, what a wife /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I will pick it up tommorrow around 5pm if weather permits. I will post my impressions and post pictures ASAP. I will keep this short since I want to get back to the dealer again to see it again.

To the members of this Forum you all made this experience something special /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats!! The wait was worth it and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! What a GREAT present!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
2003anv

Congrats on the new Z and a big Happy 50..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hell yes happy birthday. Hope you love it as much as I love mine. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
What a present!!! Happy birthday!!!
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Two great gifts to celebrate /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Drive in good health /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
165 Posts
2003ANV. We know it will be hard to get that smile off your face! Happy B-Day and enjoy the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
155 Posts
Happy B'day, and may I add, what a way to celebrate! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Do post pictures after you pick her up - need to salivate over that blue!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I guess this will be a B-Day to remember! What a sweet present. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
What a present! Congrats...hope the weather holds out for you! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I have no idea if this link is gonna work /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
765 Posts
CONGRATS! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I went by my dealer 5 times today looking for my Z....not there yet! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I did see an EB coupe - I must admit the color looks nice, and darker than any of the pictures made it out to be. I still want MY though! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My Personal Webpage - click here

Click image below for Lamb Racing website
Too Big

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
2003anv, CONGRATS ON GETTING YOUR "TWIN" FIRST! Hell of a great B-day present. Like you, I am blessed with a wife who is very supportive of my "habit"

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

I get my twin at the Museum on 8/23. Eagerly awaiting to hear more about your impressions as you get to know your beast.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
What a great way to pass the ol 5-0 by. Congrats on both! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's wonderful what a great present.Happy Motoring.G. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
764 Posts
Frank,

Congrats on turning 50 (and on the car too)!

Bring that bad boy over! I have never seen a whole car in EB yet!

See you soon buddy! Congrats again.

Mark

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations on the delivery. What a great present.....HAPPY 50TH!!!!!

I'm counting the days until I get mine..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 27 Posts