Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Dan,

What time are you starting Sat? I have some stuff to do in the AM, but am game for anytime after noon.

I've done FLP headers on my Hawk (fun, fun, fun!!), and I think a C5 looks a **ton** easier since the motor doesn't sit under the dash ;)

Do you have all the tools and such?

Lemme know...

-N

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nabbs said:
Dan,

What time are you starting Sat? I have some stuff to do in the AM, but am game for anytime after noon.

I've done FLP headers on my Hawk (fun, fun, fun!!), and I think a C5 looks a **ton** easier since the motor doesn't sit under the dash ;)

Do you have all the tools and such?

Lemme know...

-N
Hey Nabs, anytome is fine. Heck if we are done with the headers, you can help with the beer. It will just be great to get the gang together!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Andy I'm heading up there, prob driving the Z rain or shine. If you want I think Nabbs might meet up with me and head up there as well. I will be leaving around 4 but will be there at 12:00. Let me know if you guys want to head up there.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Jeremy, I kept the stock exhausts. I was supposed to dyno it but it snowed that day. I think we'll be having a dyno day a couple of weeks after we come back from WGI. GO with the headers and stock exhausts. Sounds just right in MHO....

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
WiseGuyZ said:
Brian yea ill go with you where do you wanna meet???? I dont think ill have the Z its in the bodyshop getting the bumper fixed that sucks!!!!!! Just call me and lemme know whats goin on and we'll go toeghter along with nabbs....ANDY
Guys give me a call, I'm free after 11 or so...

If its not raining I'll take the Z, otherwise its Jetta time bay-bee!

-N

1 - 20 of 27 Posts