Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a harness bar and/or belts in their car? If so, I'd like to know where I can find one.

Thanks for your feedback!!!

------------------
Z06 Torch Red /Black
Cobra "R" Convert

J

·
0 Posts
I have a Brey-Krause harness bar and seat hardware. Very nice stuff - I had one in my 97 also. I have pieces of a Simpson 6 point harness. Simpson sent a harness that was set up for bolt-in versus clip-in. I've been trying to get them to send me the right parts for 3 weeks now. Good products - bad customer service. Brey-Krause has a web site so you can check out their products.

------------------
Torch Z06 TPIS long tube headers, Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&M Ripper, Brey Krause Harness Bar, Simpson 6 Point, CAGS Defeat.
GM transmission cooler and seat mods in Feb.

J

·
0 Posts
Brey-Krause doesn't hinder rear vision. I understand that's what GM used on the Z test cars. I think the bar is 395 and it also doesn't effect the factory belts.

------------------
Torch Z06 TPIS long tube headers, Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&M Ripper, Brey Krause Harness Bar, Simpson 6 Point, CAGS Defeat.
GM transmission cooler and seat mods in Feb.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Arizona Speed and Marine has a great bar that dosen't interfer with rear view. About 360.00. Easy to install and factory seatbelts remain functional. Looks like factory option once installed. When you see then in Eckler or Mid America the picture is usually upside down. Gone.

------------------

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the Brey Krause with a 6 point harnes,and g-Force Belts. Use the clip ons attachments. When I autocross I clip in the seat belts and store them for normal driving--they work with the stock belts. I live in Plymouth--let me know if you need help.

------------------
01 Z06 Black
64 FI RED Convt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts