Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations out there? Prefer a "built for" set up, i.e. no new holes, something that will bolt up to seat track holes. I've looked thru the vendor listings but have not seen a harness bar. Advise???

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Brey Krause sells a complete "bolt in" unit. It's a 4 point system with anti-sub bars. Bar attatches to exsisting shoulder harness bolts, anti subs to seat track bolts. Very strong, very nice looking. Provisions for rscing belts. They also make the brackets for the racing lap and anti sub belts (6 point) and a niftty fire extinguisher mount for in front of the driver and/or passenger seat. You can also get some real nice billet brackets from the chassis shop if you want to attatch a full fire supression system bottle to the bar behing the seats.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...I found the Eckler site. Tried the Brey Krause.....all I found were bathroom items. Got a better contact for me?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Got mine at Arizona speed and marine.
E-mail me if you need the phone number.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Arizona Speed and Marine. Nice bar and easy to install. Took the one I had in my 2000 and will be putting it in the new one.
Wish the new seats had the space near the top like the sport seats in my 2000. Belts worked great on that seat. Geez...this is a no brainer to me but ... we're talk'in GM so why would they ever ask us what would work??
Hell, all they'd have to do is read these forums and they could get all sorts of things right...duh!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif
Bob

·
Registered
0 Posts
Bob,

I can tell you this. This forum is watched by GM!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif The exhaust changes on the 2002 all came about because of the forums!! I know this for a fact because I heard it directly from the horses mouth. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

They are starting to listen.

·
Registered
105 Posts
gbjerke, If I were putin a harness bar I'd use the Brey Krause unit. Only I will have to have a NHRA approved roll bar for what I want. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif What ever you get will be a pretty good piece.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
GBJerke, If its any help I'm in Erie, Pa. If I'm close to you I will help you install if you get a Brey Krause. Also, I will be in Peru, Indiana for the SCCA Pro SOLO Fri. eve., Sat. & Sun. If you want to look at mine.
Brey Krause, Simpson Belts, Fire Ext mount and Fire Supression System. Look for #69 in Super Stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DJ
This is the coolest, I saw you Thursday near Kokomo, you have a Red Z06 with your numbers on the side right? I was in the northbound Quicksilver Z06, but didn't get to see you cause of traffic until too late to wave. Good luck this weekend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts