Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
So I try and tell my recent experience with Corvettemods.com on
corvetteforum.com. Because of corvettemods rude customer service & illegally blocking me access to their public website using my IP address while still in possession of over $100+ of my money in parts I ordered that come to find out we're on back order but they never notified me.

So corvetteforum.com decided to delete my post stating that my comments might not include "facts". So I posted that corvetteforum.com was violating my 1st amendment rights to free speech. So they banned me stating " mod/bashing of the site". I mean seriously, we are here to help other corvette owners avoid ordering parts from companies that sell cheap products & treat the customers even worse. As well as provide very helpful tips with working on our corvettes we love or help get to the root of the problem with things we can't understand. For me to be banned for a month for stating the obvious is just seriously dumb.

I've requested their attorneys contact information as well as legal reasoning for this ban but I have yet to receive any information to this point.

Apparently you can say anything about a car on here but if you say anything negative about a vendor corvetteforum.com will ban you for your opinion.

This has no reflection on z06vette.com unless I'm banned from here as well after this post (which you would never see if they don't want you to)

So anyone else gone through anything like this before???

Yea, you may very well get banned from this site too!

This is a privately owned site and your 1st amendment rights aren't the same as you think they are.

We don't need people coming here and posting just so they can bash a vendor and another forum.
You were probably banned for the same reason that we do here...that is, if a persons first and only post is just to bash some vendor, they have an agenda. We want no part of that!!

Mike

·
Administrator
388 Posts
Like how you have freedom of speech, there's also the terms of use agreements that you have to abide by. Please read the forums rules carefully before posting. If a moderator or admin bans you, you won't be unbanned easily.

Lee, community support

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look I didn't "bash" that site at all. I wanted to warn people about how I was treated by a vendor when I ordered parts through them. That they should be cautious of who they do business with. I've worked in every part of the auto industry from supplying parts to regular customers as well as parts & equipment to tractor trailers. I know how customer service is suppose to be handled. I also know the legal system after working for the Department of Justice here in Washington DC.

The reason I don't post anything I mostly use these forums to research a problem I might come across with my Z06. I've seen other warn people about buying parts from certain companies on many forums including Corvettemods who I've contacted many of my PERSONAL friends because of how they treated me as a customer. I figured I would do others the curtesy of warning them if they were thinking of buying anything from them in the future.

Instead, I get two people telling me how wrong I am for speaking my mind. Sorry I don't walk on eggshells for no one.

I asked a simple qustion if anyone had been banned from one of these forums because they posted about a negative experience when ordering parts from a company like Corvettemods. Instead you try talking to me like a 2 year old child. Sorry I'm not your kid. If you actually think my world will end because I'm banned from a forum, your sadly wrong.

Funny how I ask a question and get a lecture from the forum police.

You people are sad sad individuals.

·
9,755 Posts
You guys crack me up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts