Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

i'm looking at hardbar lowering kit to loer the car just a bit past the stock alloweable lowering.

My question is about this kit:
C5 4 Corner Spring End System
http://www.hardbar.net/page_corvettesuspension.htm

My question is how adjustable it is, my main concern is how high i can go and not how low i can go with it - can i go back to almost stock height if i want to or not?

I tried asking them... no luck so far...

Thanks guys :z:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you guys think one must be a complete nut case to pay 140 bucks for 4 bolts? - 'Coz that's how i feel... nevertheles...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You can buy the rear bolts at Lowes or Home Depot for $7-12 dollars and it dosent look to me that their front end kit will let the front drop any more than the stock bolts will. I think you would have to go to 4 corner coil overs for that. I think LGM sells that set up.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea,

i think i'll go with home depot bolts :D

i sent email to hardbar asking them a technical question, but never got a reply, but when i asked if they have the kit in stock they replied right a way.. duh...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Anton, for as low as you want to go you will not need to buy lowering bolts. You think my car is too low and I am still on stock bolts with 2 threads showing in the rear bolts.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
georges03zo6 said:
Anton, for as low as you want to go you will not need to buy lowering bolts. You think my car is too low and I am still on stock bolts with 2 threads showing in the rear bolts.
yea, hey, we gonna go shop some bolts on Saturday :thumb:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Roger Krause has them in stock and will install them for you when they do your alignment. I plan on having them do mine in a week or so.

Were still on for seafood at noon, right?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
georges03zo6 said:
Roger Krause has them in stock and will install them for you when they do your alignment. I plan on having them do mine in a week or so.

Were still on for seafood at noon, right?
Right on - Krause rocks :)!

Hell yea man - seafood at noon! I'll call you up on Friday night or Saturday morning before your baseball game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts