Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Karen at the NCM said this stuff is better than Zaino, but I have a hard time believing that. Has anyone used it? The website is

www.liqui-tech.com

Let me know guys.

Also, ive heard liquid glass is a good wax, is it as good as zaino?

I want only the best for my baby :)

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
I do not use their polish, but their window cleaner and quick detailer are without equal. The window cleaner will not streak, EVER and the quick detailer can even be used on a black car in direct sunlight. Both of these results are unheard of in car car detailing. Try them, you will not be disappointed. I buy both by the gallon.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill check it out

Thanks for the input, cant hurt on trying it out.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I do not use products that contain abrasives on my cars, it is a synthetic product like Zaino but in no way shape or form will it beat Zaino is protection or shine, I have had 2 independent labs check the product as well as many others, and it does contain abrasives, FF calls them "micro polishing agents" call them what you want they are abrasives, will it hurt new car soft paint, probably not with one or two coats, but over time it will for sure. When I had my detail shops we applied a lot of Liquid Glass per customers request, we found over time it would scratch the paint and or clear coat, the owner of LG and FF were partners until they had a falling out, then the one guy left and started FF, read both cans sometime and you will see both products are very close, and I mean very close. ;) I alway tell people to use whatever product that works for you, and that your happy with, I just want people to know the facts.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow

Just the kind of post I was looking for. I think ill stick with zaino. Thank you very much for responding!!

Have a great weekend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts