Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay all,

I've really been noticing all of "our" sweet Z06 sigs (compliments of Jason) throughout the posts on the other forum. I'm really proud of the job that Jason did with them, and so it's kind of neat to see so many of them used over on the other forum, too.

Of course being a frequenter of this site (and that one), I can easily recognize a "Jason Creation." I'm just wondering if anyone had heard anyone from the other site comment on the similarly-formatted sig pics over there. If they ARE being recognized as Z06vette.com sigs, then that can only be good for business!

(I'm glad that I got a Jason Creation while they're still FREE! Jason, I think you're on to something here... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

-Kirk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Kirk,

Good point!! We need to make sure that Jason gets all the credit he desearves!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif He helped so many!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah, I've been meaning to ask about these. Is there a site where you guys/gals make these up? I'd much rather use the sleek little sigs than my big pic sig that I used to use. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CYA -- Again, "Mr. Datalife" (Jason) on this forum has made all of the sleek similarly-formated ones for us. I'm sure that if you ask him nicely, and even send him a pic of your car, he'll fab something up that will be just what you're looking for (even if you didn't know WHAT you were looking for exactly). He surprised me with mine (he took the pic I gave him and just ran with it), and it looks great.

Drop him a line.

Frank -- As well as it being good for "business" here, I thought it'd be neat if someone from the Corvette Forum thought "Hmmm... What's up with this onslaught of sweet Z06 sigs?!" They show a cool "solidarity" I think..

-Kirk

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Being a tech weinee they also reduce scrolling and page load times. They are good for business all around..

JC

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Kirk, your car is tennis ball color, who's car is that in your sig. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif Just kidding. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Although I do not currently have one, I have admired the very nice sig work that mrdatalife has done. They certainly look very sharp. I hope it's not too late to get one made of my QS. His Hi-Quality sigs certainly enhance the fine work that Frank, JC and the others do to make this an all around QUALITY site.
I also agree with JC that the idea of them being small in data size along with page size is appreciated too.
Keep it up everyone!!!

Don

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I gave Jason credit in the info section of my sig. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts