·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
z06_23_45 said:
Here is a video of a stock Z doing and a top speed run and JB's sick vette doing a run up through the gears. His car is absolutely amazing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

After I watched his video and compared it to the stock Z, I felt like my car was a pinto. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here is the stocker
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=DDE28801-9A22-48A0-90CA-26A1D7A94DFE&term=z06 &p=1

and this is JB's
http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=434106 :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Hi Z06 Bretheren,

Well,there are three things a man can never have too much of: (1) money, (2) horsepower, and (3) p-ssy. And not necessarily in that order.

I bought my first Z06 in April 2003. By August 2003 I was bored with the performance and wanted more. All I can say is that horsepower is addictive - the more you get the more you need. I am up to 650 crank bhp and can easily pass 99.99% of the cars on the road. The only cars I worry about are other Corvettes and modded Vipers. But its not enough. I am in the process of uprading the tranny (T56 DD) and diff in time for the Z06Fest becuase I may want to add a Magnusson to the 427 after the Fest. This should be good for nearly 800 rwhp and cure the addiction until (1) I get bored again, or (2) kill myself with an insanely powerful car. :usa: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

Here's some pics of what 650 raging American horses looks like...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robiferretti said:
how many hp is JB's car? mods?
His mods are as follows:
98 Supercharged Coupe, 638+ RWHP 613+ RWT
Forged Pistions and rods
CNC Heads and Comp Cam
Borla Stingers
Vortech T-Trim with Custom Aftercooler setup
Two Heat exchangers cool water for aftercooler
Methonal injection
Brembo Big brakes all the way around
T-1 Sway Bars, C5R Springs, QA1 Adjustable Shocks
Rodney Built Tranny, Cryoed Diff gears W/Hardened shaft and DTE Diff/Tranny strut brace
Mcloed Duel Disk Clutch W/Kevlar lining
etc...... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts