Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be at a conference in Orlando (Mickey Land
) from 1/20-1/26. If any of you central Florida dudes would like to meet up for a few
, I'm more than a willing participate!!
I'm free every evening except Friday.

There is a pretty good chance my buddy 1fastdog will be there too. He gets involved in a quite a bit of Corvette racing, so he is a VERY interesting person to meet up with.

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fcalmes:
I'm going to be at a conference in Orlando (Mickey Land
) from 1/20-1/26. If any of you central Florida dudes would like to meet up for a few
, I'm more than a willing participate!!
I'm free every evening except Friday.

There is a pretty good chance my buddy 1fastdog will be there too. He gets involved in a quite a bit of Corvette racing, so he is a VERY interesting person to meet up with.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Frank! Thanks for the compliment! I'm looking forward to hooking up again. It's only an hour ride from Tampa. Nothin like swapping 'vette stories.

1fastdog

M

·
0 Posts
Hey frank,

So THIS is what you've been doing with your time. I wondered why I haven't seen many posts over at the forum...

It was really cool to meet you guys, Frank, 1FastDog and Tom. Thanks for making feel like "one of the guys!"

If you're in town again give me a holler, I'll make the run over from Tampa again also. What a great time. Fun and Informative!

------------------
Mark

2000 Roadster. DBGM/Lt Oak/Lt Oak. A4, 3.15 gears, base suspension and everything else. Vortex Rammer, Vortex Power Duct & BPP MAF ends...more to come!
Lowered, Chrome OEM Wheels, F&R S/S Chrome lettering, R Blackout Kit, Steering Wheel Decal, 2000 Chrome Exhaust Plate (99 of 1000), Lloyd's Mats.

M

·
0 Posts
Too cool...I've some shots from the "gathering" up on my little site also. That night was just FUN!

------------------
Mark

2000 Roadster. DBGM/Lt Oak/Lt Oak. A4, 3.15 gears, base suspension and everything else. Vortex Rammer, Vortex Power Duct & BPP MAF ends...more to come!
Lowered, Chrome OEM Wheels, F&R S/S Chrome lettering, R Blackout Kit, Steering Wheel Decal, 2000 Chrome Exhaust Plate (99 of 1000), Lloyd's Mats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts