Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is what is included.

"With a bloodline direct from the C6-R race car and the highest level of performance from a prodcution Corvette, the 2006 Z06 is set to exceed the highest expectations of your most demanding customers - the most extreme performance enthusisasts. That's why Chevrolet has chosen to showcase the Corvette Z06 to a very select of elite retail sales personnel in an exclusive, comprehensive training event at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Phoenix"

Participate in highly focused classroom learning sessions that detail Z06’s track-tested performance underpinnings, sophisticated technologies, highly functional and surprisingly comfortable interior, and unique exterior features.

Gain detailed knowledge about Z06’s total performance and innovative design and technology advantages over key competitors in a “No Comparison” competitive comparison workshop.

Learn all about Z06’s performance advantages at a Professional Driving School, with hands-on experiences such as a slalom drive, acceleration exercise, handling dynamics on a small oval track, and the proper use of the car’s specific high-performance six-speed manual transmission.

Get a hands-on, behind-the-wheel demonstration of Z06’s performance advantages over the Dodge Viper and Porsche 911 Turbo S during a competitive autocross session. Pull your new performance driving skills together through demonstrations by some of the world’s finest driving instructors on a professional road course.

I LOVE my job. :rofl: :z:

·
Registered
464 Posts
VERY COOL! :coo: :coo: :coo:

Get plenty of pictures! I did a school last year in GA with C5s and a C5 Z.

Let us know your impressions ASAP!

2Charmed

:coo:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow! Well deserved. I think this together with the 'ring runs shows the confidence Chevy has in the car. Putting it back to back with arguably the other two best (non-exotic) high powered, sports cars, on a track, with extremely talented professional instructors available--comparisons don't come much cleaner than that. Please keep us posted.

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
Let me know when you are coming in Rick!
There is a Hooters right up I-10 from Firebird!!
You'll be needing some nourishment after a long day at the track.
It's monsoon season and it's not a 'dry heat' anymore.......

Just a thought!!
Ken

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Pretty cool Rick! :thumb: Have fun and report back how it felt to drive chevy's supercar!! :yeadog:

·
Registered
359 Posts
johniew398 said:
Rick,

Give us a complete rundown please when you get back. Would love to be going there.
Jonnie,I;ll be ahppy to share too...
I'll be there the 19th for the 6 speed auto driving
and on the 20th & 21st for Z06....
I'll have pics and try to grab some in car video too!
Thumbs up,
the other Rick.... :p

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
Jonnie,I;ll be ahppy to share too...
I'll be there the 19th for the 6 speed auto driving
and on the 20th & 21st for Z06....
I'll have pics and try to grab some in car video too!
Thumbs up,
the other Rick.... :p
I just noticed that on your site. Have fun!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts