Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Australia. I have a 2006 ZO6 that I have owned for 6 years, but have not driven yet. I bought the car at a damaged vehicle auction in the U S. The car has been stripped down to the bare chassis and has been converted to R H D which is a requirement to obtain vehicle registration for road use. One slight difference, the car is now fitted with a highly modified C3 body. All work done by 4 blokes who are building 4 cars. A lot of work has gone into making it look like a C3 and not a C6 with C3 looking panels. So far I have put 6000 hours into project. (I am in my 70s and work a lot slower now). Of interest, I came across an entry in ZO6 vette on Apr 19 2006 titled 2006 ZO6 $70,485 that mentioned my actual car that was for sale in Pittsburg Pa Chevrolet dealer by a member Jtown ZO6. It was a black car with ebony leather interior. I was wondering if he actually bought the car. When I bought the car it was auctioned in California and was in a sad state. I have a C3 which I bought nearly 30 years ago.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Photo taken Feb this year, still a way to go. Playing with the electrics at this moment, wiring looms have been swapped from left to right.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts