Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see I'm not the only one who has resorted to the bottle while waiting for my Z. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Vetroc:

Congrats & glad to have you join us!
ZIPPY /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Your NCM Ambassador & Lifetime Member
Join the NCM! Call 1-800-53-VETTE
'01 Torch Z06, For Sale!
'02 Electron Blue/Black Coming in August!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome ! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Welcome to the best Vette Forum! Lots of great info from some real kewl kats!

I know what your goin thru.....mine took 2 1/2 months.....the dealer said 4-6 wks! Count the days. BUT, the day she arrived all was forgotten-I was in Nirvana, Heaven, and Valhalla all at once!!

Keep the faith!

01ZEE06
Barry

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! Its been pretty tough waiting for this thing. After my deal fell through on an 01 I almost purchased, I didn't know how I was going to be able to bear the wait for an 02, but the time has finally come! I originally wanted a Yellow with the Mod.red interior, but I opted for the Red/Mod.Red because I know it will be here soon, and its also from a local dealer whose giving me a good discount. I hope this car meets my expectations. From what I hear, its a pretty fun car to say the least. I can't wait to get it broken in so I can meet up with some fellow Z06er's at the track. Last Friday there were 2 Z' at the track, and 1 of them had the Lingenfelter twin turbo set up!!!!! Did I mention that I can't wait to get my hands on this thing ??

·
Registered
764 Posts
Congrats on the Z order and welcome to THE forum! Your going to love that car!

Mark

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
VETROC welcome aboard, I only just joined a week or so ago, and this is a great FORUM for owners of the "best damn sports car on the road".

Mine took about 10-11 weeks to arrive, but it was winter here in NE so the wait was bearable since it would only be in the Garage anyway, it would have been very tough waiting this time of year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts