Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a quick intro...i had the latest and greatest...the C8 and it is an awesome car car but the more i drove it i felt myself longing to shift them gears again so timing is everything in the car life...i decided to sell/trade the car because the market on them , this was the first of April , so i decided to strike while the iron was hot so to speak and i was at a local dealership that i had purchased from before...my first 08 Z06...so i was looking at a 2010 Zr1 and they wanted 95k , it had 1300 miles on the clock..white chromes wheels nice car but in the process they rolled in a 2012 C6 Z06 with 4391 miles on the odometer in cyber grey so as they say in the movies the rest is history...walked out with a 3LZ brand new Z06 debt free...heres a few pics

Attachments

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Welcome Rod, glad to have you with us. Great looking Z you have so enjoy that transmission.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have owned a Corvette for the last 40 years or so, my current car is 2012 Z06 with every option available in 2012. All my friends keep asking when am I gettting a C8, I just tell them them I love my current car and have no current plans to upgrade, I never warmed up to the C7 and feel the same about C8s. Maybe a C8 Z06 will change my mind, then maybe not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have owned a Corvette for the last 40 years or so, my current car is 2012 Z06 with every option available in 2012. All my friends keep asking when am I gettting a C8, I just tell them them I love my current car and have no current plans to upgrade, I never warmed up to the C7 and feel the same about C8s. Maybe a C8 Z06 will change my mind, then maybe not.
View attachment 17466
Twins except for i am swapping out the cup wheels for c7 z06 wheels beautiful car...this is my first cyber grey car...love it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts