Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to say hello. I don't currently have a Z06 but I plan on getting one in the future. I've had two Corvettes in the past, a white 79 L48 and a Dark Red Metallic 95 LT1. By lurking around here awhile and hanging around corvetteforum.com I have learned a good deal about the Z06 . Hopefully I can put it to good use soon. There are a few Z06 owners in Las Vegas form what I could tell on the member locator. If I ever see any of you on the road, I'll wave. Later. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Welcome GSVette12! :cheers:

Glad to have you aboard.... enjoy the forum. :)

Good luck in your search for a Z06! Hope you find one soon.... :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard, if you need the answer to a question about the Z06 you have come to right place. Many cool and knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy.

Mark

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

Z06_2002, I actually saw a black Z06 this past Monday, but it wasn't you. It was a 2001. I was able to talk to the guy and get my first upclose look of a 2001 LS6. I talked with him awhile and we both found out that I knew more about his car than he did. He had just bought it, so I directed him here to educate himself.

I also beleive we work in the same industry as well, Z06_2002. I build and maintain websites for a healthfood company in town. Small world huh. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
viva las vegas !!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Did you win it ? :D

Maybe i'll see you there. I have reservations at the Veneition in March. Do you cruise the strip? Wish me luck.
Your gonna luv your Z.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us! :cheers: :cheers:

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Welcome to the forum..i picked up my 02 Z06 in Vegas:cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Glad you joined us. Great bunch of " Speed Freaks" here!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you are staying at the Venetian, you ought to eat at the Delmonico Steak House that's right in the hotel. It's one of Emeril Lagasse's resaurants. I think they have the one of the best steaks in Las Vegas, but they are pricey. http://www.emerils.com/restaurants/delmonicolv/

02blkZ06 said:
Did you win it ? :D

Maybe i'll see you there. I have reservations at the Veneition in March. Do you cruise the strip? Wish me luck.
Your gonna luv your Z.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts