Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into maybe getting an 02 or 03 Z06, want to find out as much info as possible on this awesome car, I already notice many people from CF.

:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Welcome!! :cool:

Come join us at the Z06VETTE.COM Z06 Corral in Tittusville on Oct. 20th!! Great fun and a party at the Doubletree on Friday and Saturday night in Cocoa Beach!! :cheers: :guiness: :cheers:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Welcome!!!

You picked the best place to find out info on the Z06. Just start asking questions and you will find out all you need to know...and more!:z: :z:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Welcome !!!

You've picked a great place to help you gain the info you need to make a decision. My guess? You'll want a Z06 within the next two months :D

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome from Halltech Systems

This is the place to be if you have a Z!

Jim Hall

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mr Nation:

Ditto on that....how do you think I got over 1,800 posts? :lol:

BTW, where is Frisco, Texas? My sister lives in New Braunfels.

Zippy :) :) another addict

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
The lure of the Z06 is tempting.

Have you had a chance to test drive an '01 or an '02? Being in S. Fla, you can see there are a lot of '01s available... I've driven Les' '02 and definitely noticed a difference in smoothness didnt push it since it was new to see the performance diff... so not enuff to trade to an '02 but enuff to buy the '02 rear shocks that I havent had time to install.

But the '01 is definitely worth considering if they were to give you a great deal. I even saw someone post there are '02 on the lot down here too.

don

2000^C5 said:
Looking into maybe getting an 02 or 03 Z06, want to find out as much info as possible on this awesome car, I already notice many people from CF.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard, you will get the answers to all your Z06 questions answered here by any number of very knowledgeable folks. Enjoy...

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Welcome neighbor! With the 0% finance deals out there and a slowing economy it may be a good time to shop around. Check out the site. Lots of goodies heres including the official '01 and '02 Z06 owners videos in the media section. This is site is loaded with options and GREAAAAT people. FUBU69/LES :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts