Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to take this opportunity to say hello. I picked up my Blk/Blk 02 Z06 on September 10th at the Museum (See money shot in the banner section). Judy and Adam truly made the delivery very special and deserve a lot of credit for their efforts. Anyway, sorry I haven't introduced myself sooner; however, when I arrived home on September 11th the news of the terrorism in our Country made my new car insignificant. That being said, I truly look forward to justice being served and participating in upcoming forum events.

Thanks,

SGC

P.S. The kid with the dredlocks is my nephew. During our 900 mile ride home, I attempted to talk him into cutting those things off. If I only had a pair of scissors while he was sleeping!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris!

Steve

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Welcome! Here, I'll buy this round... :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks RG and Zoomin!

Frank, I look forward to the Eckler's event. Its already blocked off on the calendar.

BTW - sold 98 coupe with MN6 just prior to getting the 02. What a difference!
Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry IMAZ06 and Paladin, I need to learn how to type faster. This one finger deal is not working!

Thanks to all!

·
Registered
165 Posts
SGC, W E L C O M E I am sure you have noticed that the smile is always on your face when driving the ZZZZZZZZ!

Everyone here will help you in any way on mods, problems, info, etc. They are GREAT people. BUT, the best part in meeting other forum members at events.............

Warmest Regards, Ken-:z: :z: :z: :z:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts