Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I live in Middletown, CT. I picked up a 2001 MY Z06 in June. The car is so much fun, it makes my truck feel like it has square wheels. The car has 6500 miles and the only "problem" so far is the car burns about a quart every 2000-2500 miles. I wish it was none, but it doesn't seem worth the trouble to get the"new" rings for the amount the car burns. It does seem to be less as I put more miles on. The car hauls a** and that is all I really care about. I hope I can take it on the track sometime.

This sight and forums are great. The information from other owners and Mechanics/Techs is invaluable. I have been lurking around for some time just trying to take it all in.

Also, I can't wait to meet some of you local guys (especially you, Paul) at the meets in Milford. Hope to see you there soon!

Mike

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Hi Mike,

Have you checked out the calendar for Vette dyno day in Worcester, Ma on September 29th? It looks like about 6 of us X06Vette.com guys will be there. I'm not sure how many other Vettes will be there. ALso, "IMA Z06" from Cheshire, ct will probably be there. Enjoy that Z06!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome Mike!

Good to have you join us!!!

Looking back, I've had probably 40-50 cars, and the '02 Z is simply the best! Period.

Drive safe, but have fun!

Zippy :) :)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike :cheers:

It's nice to see the NE contingent of Z owners growing. Check out the Dyno day as Dave mentioned. I am really looking forward to meeting as many of the Forum members as possible, and this will be a good start.

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts