Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
i`m new here and want to say hello.I`m a owner from a Black Z06 2003.for me it`s very difficult to write youre language.OH i came from germany.

Andy

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome Andy...You're a long way away...My lady speaks German, so if you want something translated and I will forward it...

Greg

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I see you're supercharged, cool............

Greg

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Welcome to the site, Andy! :cheers:

My wife and I visited Germany years ago, and really enjoyed your country, and the people. We stayed at a hotel in Munich overlooking the BMW plant. Toured the BMW musuem and visited seveal BMW motorcycle dealers....I was into BMW cycles then.

Glad to have you join us! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank`s for the "angebot/offer) to translate.It`s an vortech on the car.It go`s very well,but my car was in an accident :eek:o: so the front is brocken but not the frame.I need same stuff for my vette:Bumpercover radiator,condenser,skid plate van,lower support,upper support,parkinglights,foglights,lefth. a-arm upper&lower....

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Andy,

Welcome to our Z forum. This is a good source for lots of valuable information.

Alex :z:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Welcome! We hope you enjoy the forum!

I was born in Stuttgart, beautiful country....we hope to visit someday....I would love to drive the autoban in my Z06!

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Welcome to your new site for information and good times! :thumb:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Hallo und willkommen...I think that's the way you say it. :lol:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome aboard Andy :z:

Jack

·
Registered
77 Posts
Velkomen, Good luck with getting your car put back together. I sold my BMW M Coupe to buy my Z06, of course it had the US S52 engine :( .

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the Z and welcome to :z:
Though I spent 10 years in Germany over a span of 23 years, including three in Heidelberg from '80 to '83 my limited German will not help much.
I am sure that all the information here, and generous offers of help will support your work to repair the Z and enjoy the ride! :jammin:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank`s Thank`s Thank`s
very friendly people here on this forum.how can i take pictures in the forum?& were can i bye used Part`s for my Z.
Last Year i was at a Corvette show in carlisle that was the greadest Vetteshow that i ever was.I think there was more than 15000 Corvettes.I drive to the show with my friends mum`s C5 very cool :yeadog:I like youre country :usa: it`s very nice tere and i love taco Bell.Here in germany it doesn`t
gives a Tacco Bell,so i have wait to my next trip to the USA

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Well, if you've been to Carlisle, PA, then your next trip should be to Bowling Green, KY ... during the Z06 Fest ! :jammin:
And ... there surely is a Taco Bell there ... :D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hertzliche Welkommen!

Lieber Andy:

Ich habe nicht meine schriftliche Deutch vor fast drei Jahren benutzt, aber ich will probieren.

Was fuer ein Umfall! Die ganze Vornerraum gebroken!

Mit Glueck, alles werde besser sein. :jammin:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts