Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DIC is flashing service active handling, service abs, service traction control. It all started last week i was driving, and jumped on the gas. As i was going there was a small bump in the road, the car rear of the car jumps over a few inches. That when the Dic started reading the service message. Si i figured i would park it untill i had the chance to post this or get it looked at. SO then i get in the Z to pull it out of the garage to paint the inside of the garage. And the DIC goes back to normal. So i figured it must have been a error or fluke etc. The tonight i jump on it, the back end breaks loose a bit and, and starts to read the service stuff again. The traction control off icon on the dash is on, no traction control. Flashing service abs, service ah, and service TC. again :screwy: Has anybody ever came across this before, what was wrong. :idea: Thanks in advance for the help or advice

Mark

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
HI there,
If you can post your code from the TCS system, we can assist further.
Allthebest, c4c5

·
Registered
92 Posts
you might want to check your wheel sensor connectors .... loose or dirt in them. intermittant problem ... sounds like a bad connection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts