Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found a 2004 Blk/Blk 1k miles in VA, Iam in Utah.. Does anyone have experiance with a good shipper? It must go in an enclosed carrier....I know there are alot of them out there so if someone has first hand experiance please let me know asap...Thanks Kevin :cool:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I used Exotic Transport with excellent results. Do a search on Google for there URL. :z:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Puchaser of my '00 coupe used Intercity Lines and was happy with price and results :thumb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just transferred a Z from Michigan to Colorado. The biggest and the best is Reliable auto carriers. They transfer all vipers for chrysler and most cars for shows. They have the most trucks and most experience with exoensive cars.

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I have had good results with Passport Transport out of St. Louis. I believe they are owned by FEDEX now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here is a second shout out for Reliable, this is the same outfit that Boyd Cottington uses to move his Hot Rods around the country. A friend of mind shipped his Custom Merc out from Colorado to So Cal a few summers ago and when the truck arrived there was not a flaw as it should be. I was impressed on how carefull the drivers were when they unloaded it from the hauler, you could tell they were used to hauling high end type cars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Steve Carter said:
Where in Utah are you Kevin? I'm in Salt Lake City and have a 2004 ZO6/Z16.

Steve

Steve,
Iam in Park City, exit 140 off of I-80...Summit Park..Maybe we can get together and I can check out the Z......
:D

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I used Passport Transport and had no problems.

Bill

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
I used Dependable Auto Shippers (.com) when I bought NoMercy. They did a good job but initially lied about delivery time. I made a couple of calls to complain and they ended up delivering it early by putting it on a non-stop truck.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll third the motion for Reliable Carriers. Shipped the car from NY to GA. No issues, nothing missing, no "extra" miles, etc. Would use them again if I had to ship another vehicle.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I use Intercity lines here.

Joe

·
Registered
210 Posts
We live in Wyoming and have had two different Z's delivered by two different carriers. We had an '01 Z that was delivered by Exotic Transports from Florida, and an '04 Z delivered by Passport from Michigan. They are both excellent carriers, you can't go wrong with either. You might need to check with both, because they do not deliver to and from everywhere, example, Exotic does not deliver from Michigan, hence we used Passport. I hope this helps.

Matt

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
GM uses Reliable to move their cars to shows such as Carlisle, Bloomington Gold, etc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had my Z delievered last Friday via DAS and it came in one piece with no issues other than a couple days late which they gave me $80 refund for. I chose the enclosed trailer and w/ full insurance.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Intercity did work for me shipping my 33 Chevy to California.
They were outstanding to work with. They had almost $800,000 worth of cars inside when they picked mine up. Top notch professionals. :usa:

·
Registered
291 Posts
I ski in park city every year. I stay off of 14th st I believe in a property owned by resort quest. I love it out there. I would move if I could. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just moved here from Upstate NY about 8 months ago and it is beautiful!!!! :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Ummmmm..... it's SPRING! You will really be missing out by putting it on a truck! The Z06 is a GREAT car, super comfy, and gets 30+ mpg. And 1800 miles to get to know your new baby.
I'll never understand the reluctance to drive these cars....
(2600 mi. in 58 days....)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts