Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my EB/Mod Red Z today and I have that smile I have heard you talk about. It must be contagious so I am holding each one of you responsible.

The delivery went well. Just found a couple of scratches on the rear deck by the emblem. Maybe they will Zaino out.

This car is tighter than my first virgin. My 94 Vert had so many squeeks and rattles I had to keep the stereo turned up so they wouldn't drive me nuts.

The stereo is just ok but the real music is played at the back of the car. No need for an aftermarket muffler on this ride.

Until I have the 500 on it, driving is going to be an exercise in restraint. I can feel a lot of potential in this beasty.

I have a kirban/delrin shifter, euro/amber tails, cags, magnetic drain plug and an exhaust plate ready to install. HREs on the way. I will try and post pics after the wheels are on but am somewhat puter limited. Maybe Zipster can help me. lol.

I want to thank all of you for the information you share each day. I knew far more about this car before delivery than any other I have owned.

Best regards; Pat :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Congrats Pat! :cheers:

I've got 1700 miles on mine now and it gets sweeter everyday! :D

Enjoy... looking forward to the pics.

Which HRE's did you go with?

·
Registered
0 Posts
MUFFLERBEARING said:
I will try and post pics after the wheels are on but am somewhat puter limited. Maybe Zipster can help me.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Congrats on the new Z!! If you need help posting pix, just send them to me or one of the Moderators. We'll get them on for you. :)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
CONGRATS PAT!!! Your tag and title papers will arive in the mail in about 2 to 3 weeks. ENJOY AND BE SAFE!!!:) :cheers:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everybody !!

AgentZ06; the wheels are the HRE 543s. I may try and lower it a little so they fill up the wheelwell more by the existing adjusters, but I don't want to start cutting anything. I think Carl H. said you could lower the 02s more in front than the 01s without cutting so that would be good if so.

Rick; just read your post here so you can disregard my e-mail about the plates and title. I'll just hang by the mailbox; thanks.

Zaino ordered.

Now if it would just stop raining I could start singing "On the Road Again".

Pat

:guiness:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
muffler,
I want to ask a couple of questions about your new lights. I don't know if they are easier to answer before or after you install them.
Could you shoot me an email or a PM?

Thanks,
chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts