Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for am/fm cd player for my 1999 vett mint condition no scratches or faded buttons.

I know this is not the parts section, but I thought my friends could help me out here. Maybe someone upgraded their '99 that had the Bose CD in it.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Sorry I can't help you out. Did you try mid america by any chance??? They may have what you are looking for!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Larry,

I don't have one for sale but I'll keep my eyes open. I know this unit is the same as the one in other Chevy's...not sure about the specifics though...anyone know of proper replacements from other vehicles?..wiring etc?

OK...I found one on eBay out of an '00 Coupe for ya. Dunno if you wanna go that route but here it is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600658791&r=0&t=0

Good Luck :cheers:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I located one from a company that was recommended by Bose. It's out of a Chevy truck. Same as the Corvette. I needed to add an accessory hot lead to number 9 pin in back of the factory harness clip or connectors. Sent me the cd am/fm radio and two extra wire pin clips. I'm now in business. Sounds great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts