Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the car back from getting the fuel line replaced. I think they may have had to drop my left side header. When I first got the car I heard a bad tap/leak. Then when the pipes got some heat in to them it went away. Should I just torque the header bolts? How can I find the leak?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cobra4B said:
I just got the car back from getting the fuel line replaced. I think they may have had to drop my left side header. When I first got the car I heard a bad tap/leak. Then when the pipes got some heat in to them it went away. Should I just torque the header bolts? How can I find the leak?
Any length of hose--one end to your ear as you move the other end around the header

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... the more I listed I think it's comming from the collector where the X-pipe meets up. I know they dropped the center section of the pipes. I'm calling the tech tomorow to see if the left side header was even removed.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Cobra4B said:
Thanks... the more I listed I think it's comming from the collector where the X-pipe meets up. I know they dropped the center section of the pipes. I'm calling the tech tomorow to see if the left side header was even removed.

when something is touched something else goes wrong :eek:o: , we'll have it right shortly :jammin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts