Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..whether you agree or not that my 1600 mile 6 and 1/2 quart Z with no fix available and no buy back offered is fair.

Please comment to the file:

Call 1-800-222-1020 press 3 give them case number C04026817 when asked for a VIN. Tell 'em what you think. Tell me here afterwards.

Thank you all.

J

·
0 Posts
Jesse..I was ready to tell them I think they suck for not satisfying your issue...what do you want to be the end result? New motor?

Just want to let you know the number when I called and then pressed 3 says..

Call during business hours..

I'll try again on monday...

If it in any way could help..I'll try again.

Keep the faith! It will work out.

JB

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JB, Thank you.

I think a buy back/trade assistance is in order.

Not "yup, it's broke and we knew that when we sold it; and nope, we currently have no fix"

Above is essentially what I am getting at every turn....a polite F*ck You.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JJ:

Will call on Monday...good luck!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...it could happen to you. There is no fixed time when you become a burner. I talked to Ram Air Tony. He was going to try to get me some relief through Sonny Kilgo. He was with Sonny when presto ..the dreaded low oil light came on.

He's now on this band wagon as well.

It's just not fair to sell a product that you Know has a Major problem...and quite another to warranty repair something that occurs during that warranty period.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I called with my 3000 mile 7 qt Z, and they contacted the service manager while I was on hold and he told GM it's normal for the first 6000 miles. Bullshit. GM told me they would talk toa tech and call me back, im holding my breath. If I wanted this BS, I would of spent a little more money and bought a 65'-'67 big block.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts