Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car went dead with the hood open for a few minutes while at the dealer. I have the original stock AGM battery and it's done great so far, but it's time is up! Need a new one before driving to Bowling Green in a few weeks.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Optimas are always a good choice! About $108 or so. :D

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Costco has em for 99. It s a 75/30(35?) I believe. Also, you don't need the spacer shown in the pic above. Toss it, the battery secures at the bottom.

·
Registered
882 Posts
mgarfias said:
Costco has em for 99. It s a 75/30(35?) I believe. Also, you don't need the spacer shown in the pic above. Toss it, the battery secures at the bottom.
Ah, not so fast on the toss. :)
The spacer/cover hides the hideous posts. :puke:
And makes a nice little storage area for sockets, fasteners and other things that you may put on the wiper tray and forget about. :idea:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
reproman said:
Ah, not so fast on the toss. :)
The spacer/cover hides the hideous posts. :puke:
Unless you have an 04:idea:

Jack

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
I hope you guys have good luck with your Optima's! They have had a recent problem and several forum members reported problems with their Optima not holding a charge. :mah: Let us know.....I was going to go with the Odyssey when it was my turn. :thumb:

Bob :D

·
Registered
229 Posts
i had a optima red top in my 01 worked great, my buudy had one as well and the charge wouldnt hold like two years later, they sent him a new one no charge. can we fit yellow tops in our z's would look great in your yellow z Brian.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts