Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's picking up his EB today, and I'll be in a meeting /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I'm on it............

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Look at that pretty EB on cam 4.......
Help theres 2 EB Cam 1 & 4

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doh, I don't know which one /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

No, wait, its on the good camera....EB Z06, the other one is a coupe I think....

Thanks IMA, anyone else wanna back IMA up? Jim should be doing the "banner flash" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe, I'm watching my tires /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I hope he doesn't roast em all the way back to CA /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
45 Posts
That doesn't look like Jim H to me in Del #2, did he already get his in area 1 earlier today?

Tom

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It does not look like him does it.....

Eh, maybe Adam will give this cat the banner anyway /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have no clue what's going on, but that is Jim standing beside the car in Del #2 right now. I just talked to him and he was going to hold up the banner. And there it is in Delivery area 1.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Jim's car is being pulled into delivery area #1 at 8:35 California time..... He just flashed the banner.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Geej,first he was in del#2, now the guy in the red shirt wants this car too! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 20 of 31 Posts