Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the C1214HC code (Sol Valve Relay Contact or Coil CKT Open) I have done a search and have heard about everything from loose wires to faulty systems. Can anyone please help? I have an extended warranty, will this be covered? I tried to delete it using the DTC as I have done inthe past but it immideately pops back up. Please Help Me Out!!!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just drove the car about 3 miles to work and tried to reset the DIC and wallaha........... :eek: Now it has cleared and all is working as intended. The TC button works.... On/OFF/Competative Driving. What is going on???:-? When I get off work I will go out for a little Spirited driveing to test out the TC/ABS and make sure all is well. :D

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
SGT. PYLE said:
Just drove the car about 3 miles to work and tried to reset the DIC and wallaha........... :eek: Now it has cleared and all is working as intended. The TC button works.... On/OFF/Competative Driving. What is going on???:-? When I get off work I will go out for a little Spirited driveing to test out the TC/ABS and make sure all is well. :D

I've had it pop up before a couple of times and it did reset and hasn't come back. It should be covered under the extended warranty I would think but that depends on what your waranty actually states.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Dam Service AH/TC/ABS light is back on again. I dont know what to do. I am going to take the car to the dealer!!!! :-? Hopefully they can fix it without breaking something else! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts