Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up my z, "easy entry" mode, the seat won't go back all the way like it used to. it's still turned on, but before i dropped it off it would go several inches forward and back. now it's maybe 3 inches and a second before it hits my memory preset. which, too by the way, were all off when i got in it. i understand the guys needing to move the seat further than i need it, but why set the memory for that? in addition, they were supposed to fill the tank up and give me a full wash/detail, neither of which were done. i had to make them fill the tank up, then i noticed it was dirtier than when i brought it in... i hope i'm not mad over nothing here, but how do i get that seat corrected?

thanks

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
The chances are better than even they put regular gas in it also.
Do a search on easy exit and it will walk to the steps to adjust it. Sometimes I think it (easy exit has a mind of it own) A lot has to do whether you unlock it with the key fob. :z:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
IT L GO said:
The chances are better than even they put regular gas in it also.
Do a search on easy exit and it will walk to the steps to adjust it. Sometimes I think it (easy exit has a mind of it own) A lot has to do whether you unlock it with the key fob. :z:
I hear ya. Mine is downright nuts sometimes. Drives me crazy. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
slow99 said:
in addition, they were supposed to fill the tank up and give me a full wash/detail, neither of which were done.

Not sure why you would let a Dealership wash/detail your car.:screwy:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
did some seat adjustments, seems to be back to normal...

i made sure that the dealer definition of a "wash/detail" is wiping it down by hand with microfiber mitts, cleaning your wheels good, and doing a good job on the interior. made sure they weren't going to touch it with some buffer or eff it up washing it with hand soap.

(which i'll have to do in a few weeks when the zaino treatment starts!) :)

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Soo it's not my imagination...Mine seems to be inconsistant too....has a mind of it's own. Sometimes goes all the ways back...sometimes not...nice to hear that it's a commonality. Not as good as a reason or fix...but nice ;) Thanks Guys :z:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
my dealer does an excellent job washing my vette every time I am in there:thumb: I always leave my bucket with supplies in the back:rofl:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
blkZ06 said:
my dealer does an excellent job washing my vette every time I am in there:thumb: I always leave my bucket with supplies in the back:rofl:
I think your looks give you edge over us guys Leslie ;)
I bet if i took your Z in, they would use the old long handled brush that get's used on every other grocery getter. :mah:

Jack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts