Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the Vette Doctors install my PIAA's when I got my clutch installed. They did a fantastic job as always. One of the bulbs recently blew out so I ordered a replacement bulb. I tried for a bit the other day with no luck. How in the hell do you replace these things? I can barely even get to the damn thing. I took the cover off the headlight to make some room but it still seems near impossible. Any pointers anyone can throw me? I'm not all that good at this kinda thing and have very basic tools. I'd feel very embarassed taking it back there and asking them to do it for me.

Thanks

:jammin:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
When I installed my PIAA's I did it from underneath the car. Underneath the two side pieces if the front spoiler there is a black access panel held by 5 or so screws that gives you access to where the lights are mounted. Hope this helps. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
You need to remove the entire assy from the bottom. 2 screws on the sides, then 4 on the inside. Becareful with the screws as they will strip. Clean the front lens on both sides.

·
Registered
118 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
When I installed my PIAA's I did it from underneath the car. Underneath the two side pieces if the front spoiler there is a black access panel held by 5 or so screws that gives you access to where the lights are mounted. Hope this helps. :cheers:
i agree

1 - 4 of 4 Posts