Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!, I need someone in the Linwood,NJ area to look at a 2003 Z06 for me....I will compensate you for your time,up to a resonable amount,lol.....I talked to the owner and you will be allowed to drive it....I need someone ASAP as I have this car and another to decide on by this Sunday!!!! I need someone who is very anal from cosmetics to mechanics...Please let me know ASAP. Kevin

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Z06KC said:
Help!, I need someone in the Linwood,NJ area to look at a 2003 Z06 for me....I will compensate you for your time,up to a resonable amount,lol.....I talked to the owner and you will be allowed to drive it....I need someone ASAP as I have this car and another to decide on by this Sunday!!!! I need someone who is very anal from cosmetics to mechanics...Please let me know ASAP. Kevin
Linwood (atlantic County) or Linwood (bergan County)????

·
Registered
971 Posts
Have him drop off at the Chevy Dealership for a full-inspection and have the dealer send you a copy of the report. Worth the money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FiveOJoe said:
Linwood (atlantic County) or Linwood (bergan County)????

He lives near Atlantic city..........
:yeadog:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Z06KC said:
He lives near Atlantic city..........
:yeadog:
Couple of if's. He's about 75 minutes away from me. IF he is willing to me me part way (say Hammonton Rt30 and Rt 206), and IF it doesn't rain on Saturday, I MAY be able to meet him. Can only look and listen, etc, I've bought about 50 cars, but I'm not a certified mechanic)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe,
Could you e-mail your phone# so I can set up something? He is willing to meet and gave me some info.....Kevin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts