Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went down to Boston to pick up my nephew in the Z and bring him up to my brother's for Thanksgiving break. He is very excited about the car and was thrilled that I was willing to come down and give him a ride home.

His roommates were very interested in Zoe, one was a Bimmer guy who actually thought the M3 could outrun a Z. I set him straight, ahhhh educating the youth of our country.

My nephew's cool ride home got even better when once we got out of the city and all that traffic I pulled off the highway and handed him the keys and let him drive Zoe the last 30 miles to his house. He's hooked...

Here are a few banner shots of Fred, my nephew, and some of his college buddies down at Wentworth Institute. Need to get on the board with some points...

My Nephew Fred

Fred and a few of his roommates

Zoe all by herself

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mark:

:cool: thing to do....I can just imagine how much Fred enjoyed getting behind the wheel of Zoe!!! :)

I have four grandsons in California aged, 2, 10, 12, and 13, and the 3 oldest are anxiously awaiting us to cruise out there and drive 'em to school! :D

Zip :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This whole thing started because I have a niece who I share a birthday with, and last April I drove up to NH and drove her to HS for her birthday. Gave her the royal treatment.

So Now I have 3 down (my daughter, my niece, and my nephew), I only have two more, my other niece, and other nephew, both of driving age...

It was very :cool: to see the look on Fred's face when I pulled off the highway and said I was "tired of driving" (yeah, like that could ever happen with this car :D :D )

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts