Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats "hep" me as in "help", NOT Hump me. Hep me.
Anyway...
I have searched and searched and searched and can not find an answer to this question.

I am trying to find which build sequence my car was. Not born date but which number of the 352 Speedway Whites produced. Or if that number is not possible, then which of the total amount of Z06s produced in 01.

I did find through my searching 02 Z16's and you can enter your last 6 digits and it will tell you. But nothing for the 01's

Any help out there?
Aldo

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive contacted them and and said there is no way to tell that kind of information.
I know people have found out. I wish someone would read this string that has found out before and tell me.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
On the passenger side, remove the foot kick panel and the sequence number should be on the back. There should be two labels and one will have the number.
There were 5773 2001 Z06's built.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
nsxcorvette said:
I put this same thread in last week and could never get an answer. If that kick panel idea works thatd be awesome
Let us know what you find out. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Look up on the upper header under "SEARCH". Type in Sequence search etc. Some cat asked about his Z16 and they had a web sight for it. Good luck to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts