Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the HID/Zenon light kit for the new Z from Exit 28 !! It should be here tomorow. Has anyone purchased the kit? If so please reply. Thanks for your time........:eek:

·
Registered
0 Posts
rayman said:
What is this light kit ...Exit 28? I'm new to this... Just got my car last week.
Rayman, welcome to the forum. :cool:

Exit 28 is one of our supporting vendors. You'll find a link to his site on the navigation bar:

<------------------ OVER THERE

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I have the Phillips HID kit with a HD wire harness, this allows all (4) headlights to be on when the high beams are used, GM cuts the low beams off when the highs are used for some reason. I plan to install it early next week, or maybe even this weekend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HEY BOYS!!!!!

I installed the kit myself. I was at the exit 28 sight but actually ordered them from LAPD? I have no clue how that happened but they came and you would never believe the difference:eek: It is absolutely incredible. It is actually made by phillips in germany and comes as two seperate units. It is a very high quality product. Install is a pain because of working in tight places but I am so glad that it is completed. You absolutely will not believe how much better you will see through the darkness. Road signs and reflective surfaces utilise the light so much more than conventional lighting. It's like seeing the world in an entirely different perspective!!!!! NOT KIDDING! If I could ever recomend doing anything to your Z it is this!!! HUGE CHANGE.:cheers:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, one more question. Does anyone know where and how to adjust the headlight beams? It looks like mine were set incorectly from the factory. Thanks for your time...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
For adjusting the headlights turn them on, when they are raised you will find about a 2" plastic plug on the headlight bezel, you remove the plastic plug and there are (2) adjusting rods that take a 15 size torx bit, the one rod moves the lights left to right and the other rod moves them up and down.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't make myself clear enough, anyway I know where the screws are but what procedure is taken to adjust them to the right projected area?? Thanks in advance for your time....:-?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts