Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a Z06 Pilot now :D :p I like the sound of that. But why did we change that. what else has been changed that i haven't noticed and why did i have to re-bookmark this site. I find that kind of strange since its the same address.eraser dust eraser dust eraser dust

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oooooh i get it :rolleyes: :-D Im a Z06 Pilot now I like the sound of that. But why did we change that. what else has been changed that i haven't noticed and why did i have to re-bookmark this site. I find that kind of strange since its the same address. :grin: :D :rolleyes:

· Registered
670 Posts
I was a Z06 Member, then a Z06 Addict, now a Z06 Member. I can live with these little bugs because the updated site ROCKS!

Good job! :-D

· Registered
105 Posts
RedZ06Vette,
My Nephew and his wife live in Sac and we will be there during the Christmas Holidays. Contact me and we will get together.
Al in Arlington

2002 Z06 built Aug. 20 and shipped sometime this week. Torch Red/Modified interior with those 405 famous kicking ponies!!!!:D :D :)

· Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Al,

Good idea, that might be fun. I'm always up for meeting corvette lovers. :) When are you gonna get your new Z06? Will i get to see it and go for a ride in it? I haven't got mine yet but hopefully i will by then. If not I'll just enjoy looking at yours :D Let me know when you're coming and we'll go get some lunch

Brandon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.