Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on the Corvetteforum from BPP that they tested their step design header on "Les' '02 Z06." ... Now there aren't many Les' in S. Fla with an '02 ;)

I don't know if I missed a thread about them but...
What are your impressions of them?
Did you buy them?
How did your car dyno stock?

Should have emailed me... I would have loved to have seen it if it was you.

Don

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
It was/is the same Les. There is a post in the product area.

Don

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I usually don't goto product section and would have never of found it!

Interesting info.

A couple of notes...

Would have been nice to get stock numbers.

The numbers after the intake look good and if you got 10hp from the intake alone, that would be inline with stock '02 numbers. I think people should really get over the fact that it was from a Mustang. If his numbers were in the 350s stock, that would be as good as any Dynojet since its also not uncommon to see Dynojet numbers vary as much as + or - 5hp.

10+hp gain at peak after the intake... I wonder if there was any more to be had after the relearn cause (and this is just my opinion)... $1450 for 10+ at peak is hard to eat. Me being cheap, I'd consider stainless steel B&B headers at considerably less money and same gain and still have cats.

Question... Are the 10+ with or without cats?

Good numbers though and must be a monster to drive... wouldnt by chance be able to take another test drive eh Les? :)

Don

2001Z06 said:
It was/is the same Les. There is a post in the product area.

Don

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I DON'T POST ON THE CF

All the scoops are here 1st Don!;) Les I will fill you in via PM, YOU MUST DRIVE IT TO BELIEVE IT!:)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I DON'T POST ON THE CF

cool.. cant wait to hear more info.

don

FUBU69 said:
All the scoops are here 1st Don!;) Les I will fill you in via PM, YOU MUST DRIVE IT TO BELIEVE IT!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts